Efficacy in Training through M&E (ETM) Workshop
Monday, July 18, 2016 at 8:30 AM - Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Riverdale Park, MD
Using Monitoring and Evaluation to Drive Efficacy in Training Programs
Efficacy in Training for Monitoring and Evaluation (ETM) is for training managers and monitoring and evaluation officers who need to understand, manage, plan and implement M&E in their training projects and development programs. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the critical outcomes.
This 4-day course covers the principles, and embeds the practice of M&E for results in Training Programs. What you will Learn
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective practice you will learn how to:
- Understand the unique relationship between Training Programs and M&E
- Contribute to an organization-wide architecture for M&E
- Decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- Clarify key results at the program-level using logic models
- Plan a project using the logical framework
- Develop indicators and targets
- Create participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- Design and manage evaluation
- Use your M&E findings to stimulate learning, program improvement and stakeholder buy-in.